here

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Mother's Day

Hi friends

I had the best mothers Day!



My Daughter gave me a orchard and carried me out to eat! Just spending time with her was wonderful!

My son bought me a hummingbird feeder and cooked lunch for us and his in-laws. Told me to expect something in the mail and this is what came! He told me he remembered me saying that they had to be metal on the in- side to be good!!
It's a Singer Quantum Stylist  9960!

Sews GOOD!

I have the Best kids!!!

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You have GREAT kids. You are blessed.

Anne Kirby said...

Oooh, that's a nice machine!! Can't wait to see the quilts you will make!!

Mary said...

Oh nice!!!! You will have fun with that.

North Star said...

Thanks for the interesting and helpful content

Kathy E. said...

Hi Barbara! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. We haven't seen a post from you in quite a while and I sure hope you are OK and just busy sewing your heart out. Please come back and let your faithful readers know you're just taking a short break from blogging. <3
duchick at gmail dot com