here

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Baby Things

Hi friends!
I made two John Deer one's bibs so far, if i can find more scraps from that quilt i will try to make a few more.
Sable's Mother told me she would love to have some. And i know Bentley's little brother will like them.
I started Bentley's little brother's quilt. As soon as they decide on a name i will change that!
I cut out another car for it but haven't finished it yet.
Thinking about maybe some tractors to or a truck!
The back of Sables!
I got some pink binding to do her a precious moments bib to.
Her's will be pink trimmed.
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy


3 comments:

Julierose said...

Adorable baby things...you are so good doing those... love the John Deere--great!!hugs, Julierose

Ioleen said...

Very cute bibs. Love the car.

Chatty Crone said...

Very, very, very cute.