here

Monday, September 25, 2017

Weekend

Hi friends!
I think this one is my favorite!
Thank's to Dawn and Jackie! They made most of the tumble's.
I finished quilting and binding on this last night! Found the perfect fabric just the same color as some of the quilt.
It's in the washing machine right now. So that's four down.
This one i started quilting on Sat.
Didn't get very far with all the cooking for yesterday.
We had a great time. Most of the people that goes to church there are my family and it was good seeing them all.
I made a few micro-wave bowls Friday.
There is still a few people in this world i haven't given one to!!!!!
We use ours all the time!
Got to get busy
I am behind!
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I love, love, love the aqua color but you know that. And what do you mean that you didn't get far with your cooking? And I love those pots for the hot foods on the table - you are so sweet.

sewyouquilt2 said...

love how those tumblers came out. you are moving right along with those wheelchair quilts. those micro bowls are nice too.
good job

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Good job your tumbler quilt is fabulous and love your microwave bowl covers too. The fabric is great.

Ioleen said...

Great quilts. Love the bowls. We use ours a lot.

Julierose said...

Beautiful aqua quilt, barb! It came out so lovely...nice work hugs, Julierose