here

Monday, November 20, 2017

Weekend

Hi friends!
This is after i pulled 8 from my wall ! I made these 12 Sat.for Total 22 because I took these down and have started on the next wall full.
Did a lot of This to this past weekend.
We stayed at home except for going to church and I got a bunch done.
I finished binding this quilt a few minutes  ago.
This is the one I finished this morning. Better pictures later.
I want be posting again this week but will be back next Monday.
Have a great Thanksgiving with all your family! Michael want be her , he has classes !
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Good job I will miss your posts this week if you take a week off.

Julierose said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!
I love how the log cabins are coming along...
I won't be posting either--way too much to prepare for my family coming here...Fun times...good memories...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Okay you have been working on your quilts !!!!! Nice.

And happy Thanksgiving with you and all your family - I know you will be busy!

Love, sandie