here

Friday, March 2, 2018

Feb. Finish's

Hi friends!
you know I made these last week, well yesterday I had a free moment so did a few more.
At this rate it may take me a year to get us a quilt out of strips.
I am using a strip set that Julie Rose sent me a while back.
Not a good picture but they are pretty!
Julie blogs at Julierosequilts. Go over and show her some love.
This last month the only things I finished were:
This I made for a sweet friend that Tommy and I used to work with.
She came and got it Monday and we were talking so hard I forgot to take pictures.
Plus
A pillow needed recovering!
Maybe next month I will have more to show. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Babs

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Hey your quilt is a great finish!

Sarah said...

Looks to me you have lots to show! Enjoy that's the main thing.