here

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Planning

Hi friends!
A few days ago Missouri star had this for 1.25! Did you see it? Well I ordered it .
I had been looking for a small ruler and hadn't been able to find one at Jo Ann's.
Yesterday I decided to see if I could straight line quilt.
Took me all afternoon to get the walking foot onto my machine. Hard to use that hand without touching that big bandage!
After I got it on took me forever to change the needle and re-thread.
I am going to try it this afternoon..
Tommy was cutting yesterday and the wheel nearly fell off! His john deer is 13 years old and nearly completely re-built but a small part broke.
For 2.600.00 dollars looks like it would never tear up!
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

barbara woods said...

Hi

Julierose said...

Oh lovely ruler size--I see you are using your down time to search the internet--oooh dangerous at Missouri Star for sure...neat pattern too
hope you can get back to the working on your quilts really soon....hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Girl I am worried you are rushing it a bit. And I am glad your hubs is okay. Love, sandie

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I'm very envious of all the quilting bargains in America! Fabric and everything related to quilt making is very, very much more expensive here in the UK and if we order internationally online we get stung with fees of 20% of the price + £8 ($11) handling fee :( I hope your hand recovers quickly :)