here

Monday, December 31, 2018

A few Quilt's I made Last Year

Hi Friends
Abby's Quilt
Chris's Quilt
Amy's Quilt
Tucker's Quilt
Angels Quilt
My Daughter's Quilt but I think Alisha took it over!
Made this for a sweet friend fighting cancer but we lost her a few months later.
Allie's Quilt
Jarrod's Quilt.
Kristian's  College Graduation Quilt.
Micharl and Ashley's Quilt.
Missy's Quilt.
Tatum's quilt.
Missy's couch quilt.
Neighbor's baby quilt.
Ours.
Anna's Quilt.
Plus 8 nursing home quilts and 7 adult bibs and many more little things.

lots of set of these and single towels!
One wore out old quilter!
Hugs
Babs

















3 comments:

Julierose said...

WHOA Barb--amazing output of beautiful quilts...Happy New Year...hugs Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness - I had forgotten some of them - all beautiful!
Happy New Year! sandie

beaquilter said...

great quilts! Keep it up :)