here

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Baby Things!

Hi Friends!
Another  receiving blanket for baby Jones.
I may get another done before her shower in Dec.

This  is the  boy blanket I bought when we shopped Tuesday.
I need to browse the internet to find something else to make. so far burp cloth's and blankets and a changing pad for the diaper bag is all I have made.
I know with the last great grand I made a big bag full of things. I think she is two now! Haven't seen her in months.
It's hunting season and they know we want shoot them! So I see a bunch every day in the yard.
When Tommy went out yesterday to remove the ice in Rusty's pan he saw 6 or 7.
Hope for a quite day today , been on the road all week with handing out quilts Monday  to Vets and Shopping Tuesday and then Dr.s   apt. yesterday.
Blogger is having a fit. Would not let me post pictures till just now!
Hoping to sew today!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

want to try something new ? How about a chenille blanket? Here's a website ... https://mamaspark.blogspot.com/search/label/chenille%20blankets
I have followed her directions successfully

Chatty Crone said...

Those babies items are the best things ever - homemade and durable and pretty.
Does your husband hunt?
Do you eat venison and prepare it?

Julierose said...

Beautiful baby's layette things...we had lotsa appts and errands today, too..so no sewing got done...Hoping to do some hand quilting tonight...hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Homemade baby items are the best! Don't you hate weeks where you go, go, go?

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your baby items are awesome. Love your deer and I can so relate to a home day.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Yeah for babies i usually make burp cloths, bibs, quilt, snd from pinterest i have made a carrier cover and door quieters. They are just scraps of fab with hair elastics that keep door from making noise as they sleep. Check out pinterest for great ideas.pacifier holder clip so it wont fall on ground. If i find will send to you