here

Monday, March 30, 2020

Shut down mostly

Hi friends!
 All of my masks that I made have been picked up.
My Jessica works at a nursing home.and I am worried about her.
And my daughter went back to work today after being off for two weeks.
I got these out because its seems to relax me to work on them.
Another Santa painting.
I have a good supply of these ! I had put them up at before Christmas and just got them back out.
Just trying to stay safe here. Tommy thinks he has to have gas, just hope no germs there because I will be the one to go inside and pay.
Hugs
Babs


6 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Keep safe. Nice that you could help your family by making masks. Enjoy your diamond painting.

KatieQ said...

I'm sure the people you gave the masks to were grateful. It's good to have a project to keep your mind occupied when the news is so distressing.

Chatty Crone said...

I knew they would all love their masks.
Getting ready for Christmas - awesome.
Wash your hands! I know you will.
BJ's gas is $1.39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ioleen said...

All our gas stations are pay at the pump. No need to go in the station to pay.

sewyouquilt2 said...

We bring a kit with us to pump gas. A paper bag, gloves and hand wipe. We don gloves and pump and pay at pump. Then take off gloves turning them inside out into bag.wipe hands with sanitizer.put in bag and throw bag out. Crazy but cautious measures in these scary times

Jeanna said...

Oh my Barbara, I pray for the girls' safety and health. Hope you were able to get in and out of the gas station quickly.