here

Monday, March 29, 2021

Sewing and Diamond painting


 Hi friends!

Making double pot holders for two of my grand daughter's.

Then I am going to start making for our next great grands, a boy that will be born this year.

We only have a few of our 22 grands that are married and having children, so we will have plenty more as the years go on.  Only 16 right now so this will be 17! Our youngest grand is graduating high school this year so they are all old enough.

My son said his girls were always trying to get his double pot holder that I made them so I am making them some.

Doing some thing else for a good friend to!

Got to get back to making log cabins again because I still need a few of those.

My sister's newest dog "Belle"


The two smaller cases I got from the Diamond painting co. but the bigger ones I got at Walmart, Today I got this one.

These are for beads but they work fine for Diamonds , some of these colors has lots of shades!
So need lots of these.
About finished with this one!

Looking forward to doing another Christmas one after this.
Have a great day
stay safe
Hugs
Babs.


5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You have 22 grands and 17 great grands? I will never get that many. :(
And the dog is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute.
Love your 'diamonds' and hot pads.
You are busy!

Julierose said...

You sure have a lot of grands and great-grands to make quilts for!!
I love those diamond holders, too...they make it a lot easier to do diamond painting...I still have a way to go with my Girl With Braids one...
but I ordered a new one today...Starry Night--really pretty with lots of blues...
hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Awe you are so blessed. Love your diamond painting, and those little containers look like they will work awesome. What a sweet little pup.

Needled Mom said...

I’m sure you will be kept busy forever sewing for your wonderfully big family. So blessed!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Cute dog. You are blessed with a big family