here

Friday, February 18, 2022

Little Things


Hi friends!

Making double pot holders .

That chicken fabric is a Walmart fabric. But it just spoke to me.

This will be just a square pot holder.
 

I did get some fabric cut for the back of that strip with his name.

Hopefully we will stay at home today and I can get more done.

We went every where yesterday trying to find foam cups for Hubby to drink his coffee in but couldn't find any in our stores.

I don't use them , just a regular cup but he re-uses them to spit in.

May be lots more things we want be able to fine in the coming days!

Did you see our truckers are driving all the way from Calif. to D.C. to try to change all the mandates?

In my 80 years I have never heard of a mandate before!

Stay safe friends

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

We’re finding a lot of shortages now. I can’t imagine how truckers survive these days with the cost of fuel, let alone the mandates.

Chatty Crone said...

I love your pot holders.
We are having a lot of shortages here.
I heard about the truckers.
PEOPLE WAKE UP!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice potholders. Love those chickens

O'Quilts said...

I do not need a truck, I fool myself into thinking I can change the world with potholders...OK, OK, not the world, but make a day better for someone. My post lady just brought a package to my door, even though she hurts with arthritis...I gave her a potholder. You would have thought I had given her $100...just an exchange of friendship that made us both smile. YEAH potholders xo