here

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Painting

Hi friends!

Second coat on the bed room and first coat on those windows. I will be so glad to get my bed back into the bedroom.
 

My son did the windows , built them the way he wanted to , he isn't even into building house's any more. He builds bushiness now. He has put Michael through law school , He is practicing Law   now ,Tatum has finished at Oklahoma and is working in New York and Addie is second year at Ga, going for a Vet degree so he has to make lots of money for a while longer At least five more years. Maybe 6!

Vet go longer than Lawyers!

My daughter still has three in collage , two work part time and live with her. . But Wayne lives near Atlanta and goes to collage down there. They are all so smart.

After my first hubby died I went but mostly to learn my way around computer's., I didn't want a job at computers, I was working production and made more that way. My daughter went to but found out she could make more staying at her job than working for the State. She has that diploma if she ever needs it.

My kids all inherited loving to learn from me!

Got my results back from yesterday but they want to redo the test and check and see if my numbers are still going up!  May be next week!!

Have a good one

Hugs

Babs