here

Friday, August 12, 2022

Finished!



 Hi friends!

We are in our brand new bedroom! Next week he will start on the next room. This day is for cutting grass!!!

The quilt doesn't match but it's the only one he will sleep under. Plus it does have blue in it. My camera doesn't show the colors true. The blue is blue not purple. Next I need to find my dust ruffle and get it onto the bed springs.

This is the 8th wheelchair quilt, have two more in progress.

Hoping to have 12 by the time we carry them to the nursing home.

This one would work for a man.  Animals on it!!

Need to get to work

Hugs

Babs



5 comments:

angela said...

They all look great.
I’ve put quilting to one side for now.
Working on mosaic crochet. And I’ve started taking art classes.
So I’ve spent a bit of time paining
Come on over and see my latest creation
Let me know what you think

Julierose said...

that is a lovely one you've finished...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

You have a whole new blue bedroom - that was a lot of work - lovely. As well as all those wonderful wheelchair quilts.

O'Quilts said...

So lovely...and great to have something finished xo

Needled Mom said...

It looks so pretty, especially with the quilt on the bed.