here

Monday, November 28, 2022

After Thanksgiving


 Hi friends!

We just got back from voting in a run-off! Want really be through until next week.

My daughter was in the hospital for days, we spent days at the hospital and today she starts therapy. She came home on Tuesday before Thanksgiving . The stroke affected her speech. She is only 56 years old.

I have been so rattled that I forgot my camera for both our Thanksgiving's.  Abby did most of the cooking on Thursday with Kim's help. They insisted I make nothing, that they did it for us! I have some great kids, all 6 of them!

Then for my family Thanksgiving Chris cooked  a Ham and my daughters girls made sides. I made sweet tea and we got together at my daughter's.

Prayers are needed

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

maureenlthompson said...

Hope the therapy helps your daughter. Sending prayers. XXXXX

Julierose said...

Hoping your daughter gets better soon--sending prayers...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

You have been going through some trying times - you have great kids and when one of them are hurt - you are hurt. Prayers and hugs.

Needled Mom said...

Sending prayers, Babs. Hope she makes a full recovery quickly.