here

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Looking forward to Christmas



Hi friends!
Suppose to be  Beautiful day but the sun is not out yet.
Last Sunday i made some pot holders for Christmas bags.
I won some scraps that i will blog about next week and used a lot of those to make these.
This is the back of one of them.
Cute fabric isn't it.
I made some more but on the last i was getting tired so the last one will go in my pile  .I am feeling better, thank you Lord.
Never sew if you are too tired because that's when you make mistakes!!!
I am going to do some free motion quilting this afternoon. If it's good or bad i will report on it Monday.
Have a great sewing weekend friends.
Quilt happy



5 comments:

cspoonquilt said...

Hi Barbara, I dug out my holiday fabric last week, too! Your pot holders are really cute! I like to make those for holiday gifts too, uses up loots of scraps! cheers, CW

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great potholders and I see a little of a snowman peeking out...:)

Chatty Crone said...

What a great idea - pot holders everyone can use them. sandie

sewyouquilt2 said...

isn't it fun just to sew away and make a little project to finish? love it!
I am working on my totes for the girls.

Mike Pearson said...

pot holders make great gifts... i never have enough time to make everyone a quilt :( thanks for sharing!