here

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tatum's blocks


Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
I made two more of Tatum's blocks!!
Just like 3 more!!!!!
It takes 10 of these to go around one  block.
I am going to try to do all three today and sandwich my Christmas quilt.  Have the backing for them both but only battening for my Christmas quilt.
I will have to do another Walmart run to get some more.
Maybe Friday?
I need some sewing time!!
It's amazing i never felt like that while making clothes.
Got to get busy. Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

1 comment:

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Love your Tatum blocks! I saw them last evening while perusing the linky parties. I was on my Ipad and find it so cumbersome to post. So much easier on my laptop. Anyways the Tatum blocks ar going to make a beautiful and awesome quilt!