here

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Our Artist

Hi friends1
My Artist!
Anna did this drawing for Chris and Amy of a snapshot of Tatum and Addie when they were little.
I have told you before she is living with them and going to school, they had a guest room and she lives with them to be close to her classes.
She is very talented!  She also takes pictures of people.
I am going to have to get me a new camera! My Kodak takes good ones sometimes and then goes crazy. But the flash went off on this!
This was our present from Addie Lou. The baby in the  drawing. She is going on 15
I showed you the sparkly baskets i made her for her birthday. She loved them.
She signed it !
It's beautiful.
She takes after her Daddy , my son, his painting was hung in the capital.
A painting that we never saw again.
Never knew what happened to it.
But we have two very talented girls in our family.
They did not get it from me, must have been from my first husbands side of the family.
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy


4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You have a very talented granddaughter.

Terry said...

Very nice. You are lucky to have such talent in the family

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Such talent in the family! How cool.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Very pretty!! I always wished I could draw..don't even doodle good, lol.
Merry Christmas