here

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Very Little sewing.

Hi friends!
Got the red birds added!
Still may be a little short so ,   I am thinking about what color to add. It may be green . Looking at it here it looks like green is called for.
Did a few more string blocks over the weekend to. I still like a couple! I couldn't find any cotton battening scraps to quilt these on Sat. So then  Sis came over and we talked. Didn't get any sewing done.
After Sis left Tommy got out in the front ditch and cut it this way! very dangerous!!! So i couldn't sew .
Today we went to church and then bought some grocers  and didn't do any sewing today.
Tomorrow will be a better sewing day, Hopefully!
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Sewing will wait....it's fun to enjoy guests.

Podunk Pretties said...

Well every once in awhile a quilter needs a day off. Your still one of the most productive quilters I've seen. I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress in the week ahead.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

family visits take priority. I hate to say that our grass is getting taller and rain in the forecast so guess that will wait a few days for us. We spent yesterday with family as well. When I was young we went to church on Sunday morning. Then we usually went out for dinner and then on to visit with family. That was when life was more leisurely and you didn't feel you had to account for every minute and analyze what you accomplished today.
xx, Carol

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

yep I have seen Jeff do the ditch that way too. Makes me crazy. Glad you got to visit.

Chatty Crone said...

I think it was nice that you got to stop and gab with your sister - a change of pace.

Ioleen said...

Your quilt is coming along very nicely. I take a day off here and there to enjoy visit with son and his girlfriend. I really enjoy these days.