here

Friday, May 13, 2016

Help Wanted!

Hi friends!
Would you look at this block!
It's was done by the lady that's going to teach at our quilt group.
That is amazing! And she is going to teach us how to hand piece and quilt by hand to.
We went last night to the first meeting of our new quilt group.  Had a good showing of people that were interested in quilting.
But first we need some help!
One lady is working on a old vintage quilt trying to finish it and she wanted me to ask anyone that reads my blog if they have some of this fabric.
If anyone has some they are willing to sale she is willing to pay you for it.
It's beautiful fabric just to old for me to have any.

Some of the ladies that came and the lady in the pink shirt is the teacher.
Their was quit a few more that i didn't get a picture of .
We had a great time me and Sis!
Have a good weekend
Hugs Quilt Happy

7 comments:

Paige said...

Hi Barbara! Congrats! You are the winner of the 100 Blocks Magazine and Cotton and Steel charm squares giveaway on my blog! Please send me your mailing address.

Julierose said...

Oh sorry--I don't have any of those fabrics in my stash, Barb. sounds like a nice group you have there....hugs, Julierose

Ioleen said...

I just checked and sorry I have none of those fabrics. Good luck with the quilting guild.

Chatty Crone said...

I don't have that fabric sorry. You didn't tell me that you were going to a class - how fun and with your sis!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

How fun to have people to get together and sew with and have teachers come in too. I don't have the fabric. Surprise considering my stash.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

O wow. Will you be able to share some of what you learn on your blog? Does your teacher have a blog? I just love those blocks and the curvy seams.
Xx, Carol

Needled Mom said...

Wish I could help, but I don't have any of it.

Love that curved block.