here

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

MY Daughter's Quilt

Hi friends!
Last week was finishing the two quilts that i gave away Sunday but i hadn't forgot my daughter's birthday quilt.
I made the backing and then spread out the battening!
Added her Chevron flimsy!
It's so big i have to roll it up.
Now it's ready to be ironed back and front.
The other day i clicked on Missouri Star and they had a Winnie the poo charm pack I right away pictured a falling charm baby quilt.. So i ordered it but you can't send a order for 2.22 so i got a few more things.
I needed this like i needed another hole in my head!
You remember the DR. put me on antibiotics, well as soon as i finished them i got right back the same way!
I go outside to drink my coffee and i get all stopped up.
Miserable!
I am so tired of this pollen, seems like it been here for months and is never going to go away!
Hopefully some day soon i will be O.K. again.
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Your daughter's quilt is going to be beautiful! I am sorry you are sick again. You are going to have to drink your coffee inside girl!

Julierose said...

Love that chevron quilt--I have to drink my coffee inside, too--pollen is craze this year....hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The daughter's quilt is going to be beautiful. I was looking at the cottonwoods and it isn't going to be a good thing when they bloom.

margaret said...

have fun quilting the chevrons. Must look out for the Winnie the Pooh fabric. Hayfever seems to be causng lots of trouble this year both my daughters and granddaughter have had trouble and Helen was sent home from work none of them have had it before, I usually have problems but no sign at the moment!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I have those allergies too! I use Flonaise. I think it is available over the counter now. It is a steroid nasal spray and was a miracle for me when the doc prescribed it years ago. Before that I used Nasalcom( I think that is the name...it might be the one available OTC) You really should look into it or ask your doc.

When I worked, my office was right off the machine shop. When the die guy would spray paint dies he made, he would let me know so I could use my spray. Otherwise I would have to leave work...my head filled up so quickly.
xx, Carol