here

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Pillow Shams

Hi friends!
Making pillow shams for my daughter's quilt.
Tops of them made.
Though I would try a quilted pillow sham so I looked for some fabric that Abby brought me last year. Took me a while to find it.
See that's it! Had no Idea what to use it for but it works great for this.
Battening backing and front of the pillow sham!

No heavy quilting just sewed around the blocks and around the red strip. Will see how this does and then make changes if needed for the next pillow shams I make.
Finish them up after while with just regular backs.
I sewed some straight lines on her quilt  yesterday but  think I will try some free motion to see how my finger does with that.
Have a great day!
First day this week I get to stay home all day! Yah!
Maybe I can get lots done.
Hugs
Babs

8 comments:

Julierose said...

Very pretty shams--glad you are able to sew again--hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

She will like those.

Chatty Crone said...

Those will look nice with the quilts!

DreamNT said...

Thank you very much for the great article. Very useful.










ดูดวง

Jen said...

Hello Barbara, love the pillow shams. Your daughter will be happy getting those. Yes I agree it is great to get some days at home to please yourself what to do,

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Matching pillow shams really set off a quilt, don't they. Hope your finger allows you to FMQ. Glad you are healing nicely.
xx, Carol

Love Of Quilts said...

Good that you can quilt now. Have a good day.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love your pillow shams.