here

Monday, July 9, 2018

Yesterday

Hi friends!
Yesterday I pulled a small tube off the back porch and emptied it.
Lots of strips already cut from other quilt plus smaller then fat quarters pieces to cut into strips.
My box that I got to put them into.
I think I need a bigger box, because I was going to pull another box today! Though I would do another strip quilt in my spare time plus clean out some tote's that have piled up on our enclosed porch.
Made two of these for Anna's quilt. Just alike.
Pulled a muscle in my back Sat so not much done yesterday. Though I would have to go to the Dr. but Its whole lot better today.
Hugs
Babs


5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Your not used to sewing - back - so be careful.

I think you need another box or a bigger box!

Love, sandie

Julierose said...

Glad you are feeling better--it's hard to "get back" into bending over cutting tables and machines...go easy hugs, Julierose

Angie said...

Very cool block. The lime color is neat!Lime and orange are pretty together! I'm glad your back is feeling better. You can do like I did to strengthen mine a little, I started just stregthing one arm at a time above my head, while sitting mostly. Sometimes standing. Like ten stregths up then rest, repeat later. It has really started helping my arms and back alot.I realized one day that I hardly ever reached up anymore. Have a great day. I enjoy your blog so much!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Take care of your BACK! I can imagine that your have a LOT of scraps that will make beautiful quilts. Hope your back feels perfect soon. I have had that problem several times and I know it's no fun.
xx, Carol

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I need to do that too. Sorry your hurt your back, out of shape for sewing after you hiatus with the finger? Cute block. I have started using the empty cat litter buckets they are huge.