here

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Birthday Present and Fabric

Hi friends!
Missy and Ed came over yesterday and we gave her her couch quilt.
She had seen the one I made for our bed and she loved it so I made her one for her couch.
They brought us our birthday presents. Tommy trying it out for his spit cup. Our's will be on our porch so want need a umbrella.
We love it .
We need all the seating we can get when we have every one here.
We went , Sis and I, to a cloth mill yard sale Saturday.  My sweet grand Jessica let us know about it. This is not all of the fabric I bought for backing. I had already loaded the washer with lights.
Most are 7 or 8 years some smaller. Twenty dollars !
They are having another in a month so we will be going back. Bought a hugh spool of thread, tested it by pulling on it. and now have it on my feather weight, sews good.
If we go back if they have more I will get some more.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

love that quilt, lovely gift

Chatty Crone said...

What a sweet gesture. I love the quilt. sandie

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice strings and nice table. You also got some great fabric stash. Go girl!