here

Friday, September 7, 2018

Strip Blocks

Hi friends!
Still making strips blocks , I have lots of strips left over from quilts I have made. Still have bags stored in totes of strips I need to get out.
Made four this week.
Think I may use red to join these blocks.
Last week end , I prepared six for working on this past week. I ironed the backing , applied basting spray and put scrap battening on it.
Then it was ready just to sew the strips across.
May get the other two done before the week end is over. Then I will work up some more for next week.
Have a good week end
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Very nice blocks...mine have stalled a bit as I am trying not to iron too much--but want to do some this weekend...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

You are the Energizer Bunny!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love the strip blocks!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Your strip blocks are pretty

lil red hen said...

I love strip blocks! Especially if they are made from scrap strips; so colorful, and many ways to set them together.