here

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Adult Bibs

Hi friends!
So far I have four that just needs Velcro added with another cut out.
I am backing these with flannel that I have in my sewing room.
Different ones as long as they are big enough to fit the pattern that Carolyn brought to Q-Bees.
Tommy says I have more fabric than Walmart but It's not all big enough to fit the pattern.
All of it is leftovers from other quilts unless I have just bought it recently.
I worked a while yesterday on this.
Finished quilting it and added binding.
After trimming !
Yesterday we went outside to find this.

This picture refused to turn for me! This baby is going into the shop soon.
I order mine from Walmart with what saving catcher's  found but soon they are changing that. guess people were getting to much money.
I will have to get my daughter to walk me through that change.
Need  that money for my battening!
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Nice job on those adult bibs...very pretty hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

The bibs are lovely and will be so appreciated.

Chatty Crone said...

Bibs for the elderly are wonderful - my mom had one.
And what are they changing in WalMart?????????