here

Friday, October 19, 2018

Wheelchair quilt

Hi friends!
Down to sewing the binding down!
Now to find another!
Started some thing  for Christmas last night!
Thanks to Dawn HERE   
She sent me another template for the smaller flower petals . After I lost the other one she sent me.
It's in my sewing room some where!!!
Tommy worked hard Monday pressure washing the porch and placing the furniture and then it rained all day Tuesday, so we couldn't sit out their much.
My flowers are still doing great, sure do hate to bring them in next week but frost is getting closer every night.
Need to go start another wheelchair quilt.
Have a great weekend
 Hugs
 Babs



5 comments:

Connie said...

Cold weather is on the way. We have been trying to keep our heat bill down and only turning on the furnace in the early morning for a while and then for a few minutes in the evening to take the chill off. I love getting small electric bills, but not for long, LOL. It makes a good season for quilting though . . . no gardening, canning or yard work. I'm looking forward to sweaters, coats, leggings and woolly hats :)
Have a sweet day and have fun with your new quilt pattern.
Connie :)

Julierose said...

We had our first hard frost last night--temp got down to 31! We cleaned off the deck and front seating area this past week, and tied up our deck awning
and put away all the furniture, too. It looks so barren...;(((
Nice wheelchair quilt...
Hugs, Julierose ;)))

sewyouquilt2 said...

I still need to clear off my screen porch. In 20s.brrrrrr

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Your wedding ring quilt is lovely! Looking forward to seeing what you are making for Christmas! xx

Chatty Crone said...

You may need to rest girl! What are the flower pedals for? Your house is looking good. sandie