here

Friday, February 22, 2019

Fabric.com

Some of you may have noticed the Fabric.com logo on the side of my blog, if you click on that and order fabric I will get a few pennies.
They carry any thing you could ever need for quilting.
One great plus is they are right here in Ga.
Kennesaw  , so no long wait time.
 They have thousands of beautiful fabric in their clearance section at great prices.
 Plus all the latest fabrics all in stock just waiting for you to order.
Any notion that you can think of and lots more that you can't.
Plus the best customer service.
Clink and check it out.

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Hey Barb, I couldn't click on"Fabric.com" thought you'd want to know...
hugs, Julierose

Imogene said...

Thanks for telling me this. I have looked at their fabrics before, but didn’t know you were an affiliate. Will definitely buy there in the future.

Chatty Crone said...

I live in Kennesaw, GA!