here

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Jackson's Quilt

Hi friends!
I am so glad I went to Walmart for some more interfacing after fighting for over a week with that other.
It's working great now.
Now I am making progress on his quilt.
It's raining buckets here and suppose to keep it up until Friday. We already have had so much that the ground is soppy and creeks and river's are at flood stage now .
We may float away.
Every one of the family lives on hills except for my daughter so I know she hates this.
Some of her family is in low laying area's to. My son lives near a  Lake. But he is kind of on the side of a hill like we are .
We are way over normal already for this year and finished way over for last year.
Praying for a change in the jet stream so we can dry out.
I want to plant my plant Tommy got me. Plus a garden in a few weeks.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


3 comments:

Julierose said...

Tee shirts looking great; glad they are now going well. We are due for snow changing to RAIN again tomorrow night into Thursday. Strange weather this year for sure...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Those quilts are going to be wonderful and loved.

I am ready to build an arc.

We are supposed to get 6 inches this week more than the record for the whole month of February.

Love, sandie

Laura said...

We set a record for rain last year, and it is raining/snowing/sleeting again today. Enough is enough!