here

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Decratings

Hi friends!

Got my village up yesterday! Had to keep all the sanitizer there for peoples use!
 Got my Christmas tree's up and decorated.

My big tree!

My little tree that belonged to my oldest son. I put one in the living room and one in my sewing room because that's all that's on the front of the house.

Got lots of little things out!

Got this at Hamrick's when I went last time. Couldn't pass it up now could I?

Most of my things are old and I Have had them for years







That's not all but it may be all I put out.

Stay safe 

Hugs

Babs

3 comments:

Julierose said...

You have some lovely Santas--and your trees are so pretty--Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

So you put two trees up! Nice. I loved your Santa's. And the pillow with the leaning tee. You have some very nice decorations.

Needledmom said...

Everything looks so nice. We haven’t started decorating yet.