here

Monday, December 6, 2021


 Hi friends!

How are you on this rainy day?

For weeks we have just had a sprinkle or just enough to dampen the ground..

So we were getting very dry!

Of course up North they are getting to much!

Just saw something I had never heard about a town near Chattanooga , Harrison or Henderson. I think that was covered with water! For the good of the State they said!!!!!

You know when they made the Smokie Mountion national park, they took land from people for the good of the state!

I think they let them live on their own land until the owners died. But no leaving it to their kids!

I am painting ornaments  for Christmas. I used to buy the heavy ones and give them for gifts at Christmas . When I quilt work they said but couldn't you stay until after Christmas .We want another ornament.

These are wooden ones so not breakable!.

I have added some I first did to my trees! Not that they needed any more!

Just got these Sat. Five each of six different ones.

That little wooden box will hold a lot of diamonds to after I use the ornaments!

If any one is interested I got them from EBtoys.

Got this at the dollar store! Says it makes five!

Can't wait till I open that and figure it out!

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs


2 comments:

Julierose said...

What a fun crafty way to prepare for Christmas decorating Barb. Good idea that those painted ornaments won't be so heavy on the tree...
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

You just stay so busy and are not afraid of new projects.
I have a question - what do you mean covered by water?