here

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Problems



Hi friends!

Still working on this!

 Having all kinds of problems getting med's filled and drug stores are to.

That's a bad problem!! Still haven't got the pills filled but hopefully soon. I have called the drug store and called the DR. office seems like a million times and it's still not filled.

Had that trouble two weeks ago with my test strips to check my sugar every morning. So now that's fixed for this time but Another one is out of med's at Walmart so   hopefully Dr. will call it in to CVS. I should know tomorrow.

I guess the the problems of shipping has made it to our small town.

Stay safe friends Covid is spreading more and more here. My sis -in-law has it now praying for her to recover 100%. They have had two of their shots but not their booster.

Mask up every one and pray that it stopped the spread.

Hugs

Babs

 

H

 

 

But having lots of trouble getting things down here

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh that's awful to hear how difficult it is for you to get meds!
and i hope your Sister gets better soon...hugs and prayers, Juierose

Chatty Crone said...

Gosh I am so sorry to hear you can't get meds there - that is wrong - I wonder what happened?
I had all three vaccines and Covid still broke thru. I hope your sister gets better soon!

angela said...

There are supply issues everywhere. We can live without lots of things but not our medication
I hope you get what you need soon
I’m sorry to hear about your sister At least she is double Dosed so her chances of a complete recovery is very good.
Stay safe

sewyouquilt2 said...

Sorry to hear your sister in law got covid. It is everywhere these days. Hoping for a full recovery for her. And yes med shortages are not funny. Messes with your body too .ask me how I know. Stay safe girl

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So weird. I've been trying to get my meds filled as well.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Supply availability will get worse with all these snowstorms affecting travel. Do you have the ability to have meds mailed to you? The insurance company we have to supplement medicare offers mail order through Opimum RX. The VA also mails Terry his meds, some on auto refill. Hope you get this med issue worked out soon.
xx, Carol