here

Friday, January 28, 2022

Randon Things


 Hi friends!

Hubby just came in from getting the mail and said it was spitting snow! But we are going no where today, Temps are dropping all day and it's just at 40 and it's has dropped since morning  !Suppose to get into the teens tonight, but I remember when It was 3 degrees in the early mornings. When we used to head out to my sis's in Fla at 5 Oclock in the morning. or when I went in to work.

Working every day on this at least half a hour sometimes a couple of hours.  Not in any hurry ! Kelly is sweet so as long as I finish it in another month I am sure she will be fine with it.

Just about got enough of these to start putting together.


This was when I started on it yesterday. My Flowers!
Still working on this, beginning to look like it may go into next month.

Abby brought over our Christmas:




Tommy's girls, my step-daughter's but I have been married to their daddy for nearly 25 years so my girls to!

She brought us two Hugh bags of cleaning and bathroom supplies, she knows that groceries are getting way to high. Plus face creams for me .

We do have the sweetest girls.  My daughter for Christmas got me a Hugh bag of things to. One of those .

It's nice not to have to dig thru the cabinets for these things. And I won her bag for dirty Santa and got another load of things. 

Have you ever been on the site "salesaholic.com" Don't hold me to that spelling! But you get a idea of what to look for . Coupons brings the prices way down, I  so far I haven't bought anything...... yet!  MY daughter was the one to tell me of that site.

Check it out some really great buy and no they don't know me from a hill of beans! So I get noting for telling you this.

Stay safe this weekend I know lots of you are in the path of that storm going up the coast, praying for all of you

Hugs

Babs

6 comments:

angela said...

It’s nice to be looked after by your family.
It’s the little things that count
Stay nice and warm in you home hopefully you won’t get snowed in

Needled Mom said...

It’s so nice when the kids look out for us. The quilt is getting bigger and bigger. Your flowers look so pretty too.

Chatty Crone said...

It sure is cold here too - stay warm tonight.
Love the gifts and photo your recieved.
I am going to try to go to that site you suggested.
Love the diamond flowers and quilt!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Lots a nice goodies. Well "spitting snow" is new to me....grin. Haven't heard that one before.

sewyouquilt2 said...

We got a ton of snow.cars covered. I think almost 3 feet.yikes

Do you need Finance said...

Do you need personal loan?
Loan for your home improvements,
Mortgage loan,
Debt consolidation loan,
Commercial loan,
Education loan,
Car loan,
Loan for assets.
financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036