here

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Things Here


Hi friends!

Tomorrow they will start putting down the plank looking flooring. They would have today but didn't have the right nails for the nail gun!

I left two of my machines with the repair man yesterday in Rome, when we came back from buying groceries this morning.   Looks lots better then it did yesterday!

He had left us a massage saying they were ready so we had to drive down there to get them.. He is the best person to work on them but told me today he was 89!
 

Got the order for my labels for my wheelchair quilts yesterday. 

I just got a phone call , when I looked to see who it was it said "probably fraud"!

Talk about a smart phone!!!!

Hugs

Babs
 


3 comments:

Julierose said...

Things are looking up in your house;000 Good to see progress for you.
Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Things are looking better Babs.

Needled Mom said...

New flooring is always such a disruption in life. Good luck with them.