here

Monday, June 27, 2022

Working on the House


 Hi friends!

This is number three! Number two is not quit wide enough so I plan on adding some strips to each side.

The two rooms that we are  having  to re-floor.

How we got so much stuffed into those two rooms I will never know!!!! We have just lived here for 22 Years!!!

Of course the job is much worse than we though it would be!         Hubby's parents built to close to the ground and they had never heard of "moisture barrier".

Hubby and I moved most of that heavy furniture to other parts of the house over the week end. When you take it apart it moves a lot better but our bed is now in our dining room.  And he will be 80 next month and  catch up with me.

Well we needed the exercise.!!!

Soon we will be to old to work on this house, we are already out of money!

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

What a huge job to be doing that yourselves!! Take care and rest a lot in between tasks...
Hope you are okay hugs, Julierose

angela said...

Your quilt looks beautiful
Moving furniture is not my idea of a funday hopefully once it’s done it won’t need doing again
Until it’s someone else’s problem
After the kids left home we did a big clean out. And threw out, gave away or recycled so much stuff
I’m glad we did it then I don’t think I’d be able to do much now

Chatty Crone said...

What a HUGE job - almost like moving - I know exactly what you mean when you wonder how you had that much stuff!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Be careful you two. Moving all that stuff is hard even on youngins. Hope you get it done soon so you can relax.home renovation is never fun