here

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Falling Charms Christmas Quilt

Hi friends!
Made my first block of my Falling charms Christmas quilt.
We went to town yesterday but wasn't gone long ,when
 we got home Tommy said , i don't feel good.
He laid around so i worked on cleaning our bedroom . Son in law came by and after he left i got to feeling bad to.
Both of us was laid up!
I usually don't watch much t v but for N.C.I.S
We watched that and then we got to feeling better.
Tommy turned the air on because if you open the window you get a chicken house smell.
We had sleep with the windows open the night before and Tommy thinks that's what caused it, i don't know but  He was sick longer than i was.
He turned the air on because it was 76 in the living room.
But i didn't get a whole lot of sewing done.
I made the other two after 9 o'clock.
I am using these...
I am just making a lap quilt for the living room to snuggle under.
I also cleaned my Mat yesterday.
I got it cleaned right before i got sick so didn't get a picture of it laying on a towel on the freezer.
That's the only flat surface i had to put it on.
I have a twelve inch mat that rotates so i used that last night.
It should be dry today for me to work.
Witch i need to do.
Have a good one
Higs
Quilt Happy




6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oooh ao aorry to hear you were both "under the weather"--that's not easy when you both get sick!! (Ask me how I know!!) I like the colors you are using....why did you put the cutting mat in the freezer? I have never heard of this--Mine has scores in it and is just so
O L D!! I would get a new one but they are very dear $$$$...
hugs and stay well, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

You are getting ready for Christmas - hope you and Tommy feel okay now.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh that sucks when you got sick and when you both get sick at the same time that is even worse. Aren't those blocks easy peasy and fun.

donna said...

Hope y'all get to feeling better soon.
I have looking through your blog and you have some beautiful quilts my dear.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Hugs
donna

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I hope you both recovered now. A christmas charm quilt will be lovely :)

sewyouquilt2 said...

love your Christmas falling charms. very nice.
I too have tons of Christmas charms> I wonder how it would look with a green background instead of white............hmmmmmmm