here

Monday, October 5, 2015

Shania's Quilt

Hi friends!
I got her sandwiched!!!

This is what i found for the backingafter i dumped everything into a big box and started redoing my book shelf.
Here is what it looked like.
I had started to put some back on the shelf here.
Just look at that mess in the box!
Looking somewhat better!
I got scraps out as i was stacking and cut them up for my Good Night Irene quilt.
I just redid the botton shelf and the top of the table .
I have a lot of fabric that i hadn't seen in so long i had forgot i had it.
Most of the two higher shelves are fat quarters.I will get to them later.
I hope!
Now to get it quilted before this weekend when the shower is.
Have a good one!
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh neat!You have made such great progress on this one!! hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh you do have a lot of fabric there girl!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

yep been there done that. I have just left the pile and keep digging through it and cutting a few pieces when I have the time.