here

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Alisha's Quilt.

Hi friends!
I checked to see if the sheet i bought was big enough for the backing and it wasn't. I had some muslin so i added some on each side and along the bottom so i am good to go with that. It took me all yesterday  afternoon just to do that!
Well Sis did come over and we talked !
At least i am working on this quilt. Today i will check the battening that i already have to see if i have enough or if i need to buy some more.
Tommy makes fun of the mess i have in my sewing room but i am working on 2 projects plus i am cutting as much scraps up as i can.
It is a mess!!!
But soon i will hopefully have enough scraps to start another scrap quilt..
 I am thinking about one like this,  picture borrowed from another blogger, it should use up a lot of tiny scraps in a hurry.
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

My mum always said "you can't be creative AND tidy" .... I'd rather be busy creating in my messy sewing room any day !

Chatty Crone said...

I can't imagine - but I bet your sewing room is also filled with love along with all the fabric and machines!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I like scrap Quilts using all those small colorful squares. Tedious for me...easy Peasy for you!!
Xx, Carol

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh I like your blocks you are looking at making.