I though i would quilt my small quilt with my feather weight but that didn't work!
Even after i worked on the top it still looked like this. Not good! After i gave up i found that my thread had come out of my bobbin case. That was the problem all alone. So i didn't get it quilted this weekend.
We found out that the next g-g is going to be a girl so now i can buy some pink! Good excuse right!
Demi wants to get some pictures on fabric for the front so i am leaving that up too her. Some one said you could get that at the t-shirt place , All i know is my printer want do it i have tried before. Daughter got me some of that fabric but it wouldn't work on mine. Could have been a problem with the operator but i never figured it out.
Have a good one