here

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Nearly a Finish

Hi friends!
I got the binding finished !
Now all i like is putting him a red eye on, i though i could do a stitch on it but no the needle for bigger thread wouldn't go throw it.  I am sure i have some red paint so i will finish it today!
We worked outside yesterday but Tommy's  hurting today so i don't know whether he will feel up to it. Two days has done a number on him! Of course i will sew no matter what. 
Can't wait to put it up in my sewing room. 
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Terry said...

Lookin good Barb

Chatty Crone said...

Guess what - I love sunflowers - you and I have a similar taste!

Ioleen said...

Looks good. If you have some red felt, you could cut a small circle and stitch it done. I used black fabric for eyes on my elephant parade. You could use red fabric.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt turned out fabulous.