here

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Quilting David's Quilt

Hi friends!
We didn't get home until 3 o'clock yesterday so i was tired!
Then we had company!

My girls!   I hadn't seen them in a couple of weeks.
Demi goes into the hospital Sunday if she doesn't before then.
They were just playing in their own little world while we talked.
I guess that;s why you need to have more than one kids!
Later i went back to quilting until 9 o'clock when i always quit and spend some time in front of the TV with hubby!
Can't stand to much TV!
Never did get to canning but will today!
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy


4 comments:

Julierose said...

What cuties--I have to have hand work to sit in front of the tv...
tonight will be the All-Star Game (I think??) and I will be hand stitching along...
hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

I was never much of a tv person. cant tell you the last time I watched a show.
Davids quilt is looking good. isnt it funny how kids can entertain themselves/ CUTIE PIES

Chatty Crone said...

They are adorable - why the hospital - hope she is okay.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The little girls entertain themselves? The boys can't seem to do that. Well maybe it is that there are 3 of them and so there is always an odd man out.