here

Friday, August 5, 2016

Christmas Tree Skirt

Hi friends!
I just happened to have enough Christmas Green to use for backing.
I also had some scrap battening so this didn't cost any thing. Haha.
Yesterday i ironed it so now i have two waiting on my quilting machine for Tommy's race's to come on.
 We went to the funeral home last night for a long time friend of mine and afterward Tommy was drinking Thera-flu, Well last night he coughed all night so at 8 i called the Dr's office. Got to get him fixed up, I had noticed he was not his usual self because he cuts up all the time when he feels good
Let you know how that goes. He has been keeping this house like a meat locker so maybe it's just a cold but that's dangerous with COPD.
Have a great week end
Hugs
Quilt Happy


10 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You know my mother made me a gorgeous tree skirt - she was good - just like you. Beautiful.

Ioleen said...

Just love it when you have stuff on hand that you can use. Wishing Tommy the best and hope it's nothing serious. Enjoy your weekend.

Julierose said...

I made my two children tree skirts, too; love yours a lot..I have wads of backing waiting to be used in my closet, too. Hoping Tommy feels a lot better soon and that you can get some rest...hugs, Julierose

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Lovely skirt. I love Christmas Teddy Bears so I especially like this one. Terry is suffering too, but don't know what is causing his. He sounds stuffy but claims he isn't and has sporadically lost his voice. Muscinex usually clears his chest out. Hope Tommy feels better quick and no complications.
xx, Carol

The Joyful Quilter said...

What an adorable tree skirt (and hope Tommy is feeling better soon!!)

Deb A said...

What a pretty tree skirt. Hope Tommy is feeling better today.

PaulaB quilts said...

That is such a sweet tree skirt with the bear theme. I made one for my daughter for their first married Chrstmas and she still uses it 20 years later. I hope yours will be loved like that. I pray that your son will be feeling better soon. How old is he?

KatieQ said...

Looking at the previous picture you posted of the Christmas tree skirt, I didn't realize it was a printed panel. It's nice to have fabric and batting on hand that you can use to complete a project. The bears are so cute, it will make a great addition to a Christmas tree.

Podunk Pretties said...

The teddy bears are adorable. Hope Tommy feels better soon. Thanks for linking up at Podunk Pickin's.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Pretty tree skirt.