here

Monday, October 2, 2017

Addie's Quilt

Hi friends!
Sat. i made two pillow shams for Addie's quilt.
They match her quilt.
I also sandwiched her quilt.
Haven't ironed it yet but will today.
I still haven't found any thing i love for binding for this.
I am still looking! i finished hand quilting it this weekend. I quilted around each white spot and a double row around the border.
Not the greatest but hopefully it will do.
Tommy was sick yesterday and i am having a rough time with this rag weed but hopefully we will get better soon.
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh, sorry to hear you are under the weather both of you! I have had a bug for a couple days, too. Ragweed is all over the place here along with golden rod--achooing all the time here...feel better soon.

I LOVe Addie's quilt--nice shams, too.
I've been knitting along on my HAPpy shawl-- and got binding made for I Spy quilts--now for some energy to get up and DO IT!!
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I hope both of you feel better today.

I have to tell you - she is going to LOVE that quilt and shams - she is a lucky gal.

Ioleen said...

Love the quilt and shams. Get better soon, hugs to you and Tommy.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Feel better. You are doing well finishing stuff up.

sewyouquilt2 said...

hope you and Tommy feel better soon. it stinks being sick and the pollen is awful this time of year. great job on those quilts and shams