here

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Quilt's

Hi friends!
Started quilting Tatum's quilt yesterday.  Need to finish her pillow sham , maybe today.
Finished the binding on Addie's quilt. I finished her pillow shams a while back.
Did a couple more of Mark's blocks.
Need to buy battening and backing today.
So i can finish a quilt that i started month's ago.
And need to start on Jarrod's quilt.
Got to buy some neutral colors to too use in the Batik quilt i am planning on making for son and his wife.
Nov. is just around the corner.
And so is Christmas!
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow you have lots of projects going. Am I a bad influence on you?

Julierose said...

you do have a lot of projects on the go; I have come to an almost complete standstill--just no mojo right now--so am hand quilting and knitting and straightening my room up....hopefully inspiration will come and hit me soon...hugs, julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

you are a quick sewer my friend. great projects

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Busy as usual Barbara.i wonder if you know how many quilts you have made,it must be hundreds by now.Keep going my friend,it keeps you young.xxx

Chatty Crone said...

Nice quilts girl - you will finish them. How often do you have to go out to buy things?