here

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Angel's Quilt

Hi friends!
Didn't do much sewing yesterday , hubby was feeling real bad so I was feeling his forehead off on on!
He never was warm so maybe not the flu. Feeling better today!
I did get that row sewed on and :
A strip added.
Not sure weather to go grey at this stage or add some more of the blue.
Thinking to of adding another block at the end of each row!
Make it good and wide.
Make up my mind after while when I go into may sewing room.
When I put that book case in my sewing room aver the weekend I took all the under fat eight and put it into a large shopping bag and now have a big bag of more scraps.
My roses are looking so good!
I put them in my mother's pitcher that I got after she died.in 2004.
Hope you have a great day!
Wish the sun would shine here.
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Lisa Boyer said...

So neat! Very modern. Can't wait to see this one finished and whether you'll add the gray or not. Either way, it will be wonderful. BTW, did you mean for that first row to go opposite of the others? Is that your pillow row? Hope your hubby is feeling good today.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Quilt coming along fast. Hope your husband feels better soon. Mine has been under the weather as well. Thinking it's not the flu.

Chatty Crone said...

Lisa is right about the top row - I didn't notice till I looked.

I hope it is not the flu he had - seems it was not.

So white or gray?

And I would make it big as possible for people to grow - they always get bigger beds.

sandie

Angie said...

Hope the sun is shining there soon! Spring's not too far away. Your quilt is looking so nice. Very cool!!

Needled Mom said...

You've made great progress on the quilt. Hope your husband feels better each day.