here

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Kristian's Quilt

Hi friends!
Started on Kristian's quilt yesterday.4
She came by Monday and brought a t-shirt for the middle.
She will graduate in 10 weeks! So grand-maw is making her a quilt with her school colors.
I showed her two shades of grey and she decided she wanted a check-a-board effect.
Berry college colors are grey , navy and white.
Hubby found this on the back porch this morning.
He said " I think you have a broom!"
This girls doesn't love brooms!
Two bolts of fabric, 100% cotton, eight yards each!
Fount them priced for 12 dollars each! of course with shipping it went up but even so less than three dollars a yard.
From Marshal Dry Goods!
Love it!
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh that tee shirt quilt will be lovely...you are making three now? At one time?
Hugs Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh - congrats to her. Both my kids went to Berry for some time - I loved it. A beautiful campus. I watch the Eagles they just had their babies!

TheEclecticAbuela said...

I LOVE Marshall Dry Goods! I knew it was from them when I saw the bag in your picture!