here

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Q-Bees

Hi friends!
This is Vicky's hand stitched every stitch king sized quilt for a Clint. Vicky is the blonde on the right..
Vicky and "Trouble" eating fudge.
This is Bonnie holding her 20 year old grandsons baby quilt she made for him years ago.
Diann and her hand appliqued bird house wall hanging.
Mostly this meeting was for planning what we were going to make for others this year.
Susan bough a bunch of fabric for us to  put into a service man a quilt. We will decide what block each of us will make before next meeting. You always feel much better after our monthly meeting.
Hugs
Babs
.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow such beautiful quilts. You all have inspired me to start quilting again. I stopped doing it when I had to take care of my dad before he past away. I know those service men and women appreciate the quilts are sent to them. Keep up the good work ladies and again thank you for being an inspiration.

Julierose said...

Hand stitched everything?? i am impressed--such patience, perseverance and love of sewing...(And, I think-- good, strong hands...)
thanks for sharing hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

it is fun to get together with quilters either on the net or in person. Jacky and I bounce ideas off each other all the time. good thing she lives close! lol great projects you girls have been up to.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

That is awesome. I don't see how anyone could hand stitch a quilt that big. Heck it takes me forever to finish anything. :D

Gill - That British Woman said...

I think you have to be a quilter to appreciate how much work went into hand quilting a quilt that size. Everyone's quilts looked lovely.

Chatty Crone said...

That was a big quilt that was hand done.

So you do a service project every year? That is wonderful.