here

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Strip Blocks

Hi friends!
Another block for our quilt.
Made these two last night after supper.
Spent the day yesterday on the road so when we got home I took a nap!
When I got up felt great again so got some sewing done later.
The place where I usually get my mammogram done isn't doing it any more so we went to a new place in Fort O.
Hour drive and may look for another before next year.
Afterward we ate out and came by Walmart to get groceries. Walmart makes me tired!
Those cement floors are not good for bad backs.
At least I got two more blocks done for our quilt. Today when I get off here I plan on working on Missy's for my other blog  HERE
I am making a quilt that Dawn wanted us to make!  Dawn Here
It takes about a million 2 1/2 inch blocks!
But tonight is Q-Bees so want have time to work  on it long.
Have a great day
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

I totally agree with those cement floors being tough on your back...when we go to BJ's my back always hurts....I love your strippy squares--and that star piece is stunning...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I agree - walking on cement floors - going in and out of the car gets to me - and doctors - a high stress day.

Come home and relax.

I know that one quilt had a million little squares but it is beautiful!

Needled Mom said...

I can't do those hard floors anymore either. Must come as we get older. Nice string blocks!

sewyouquilt2 said...

love your strings. are you saying I enabled you to make that pretty star quilt out of 2.5 inch squares? LOL says the gal whose very own one is in a tin waiting patiently....... ha ha