here

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Today

Hi friends!
Last night we had our breakfast for supper with my brother, sis in love and Sis. Sis is having surgery tomorrow, pray for a good one!
Sis's birthday is in March and Sis in love's birthday was last week so we try to have it around or in between . Sis's travels made it a little later than usual.
This pot holder I made for SIL! The one on top!
This is Sis's! That's not all we gave them but that's what I made them.
I forgot to take pictures last night! But we had a good time!
Thinking about using these on Michael's and Ashley's quilt. They wanted blue and cherry blossoms.
I sent her four pictures and she chose this one. I think a queen but I will ask!
Have a good one!
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

That will be another beautiful quilt.

Julierose said...

Oooh nice color choice--hoping for best for SIS hugs,Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

She is close to you - I pray for successful surgery. Your family is so blessed to have you. That last quilt is one of my favorites! Sandie♥

sewyouquilt2 said...

Praying for sis
Love that quilt

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

What a cute fabric! Prayers for Sis.

Ioleen said...

Prayers for SIS. Love the colours in the last quilt.