here

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Hot and Quilting


 Hi friends! 

Yesterday we went and bought groceries, hubby bought two of these Cheetos! Only he got the wrong kind, He has a bad stomach and I though I could eat them but they burned to much.

So hubby took one bag out side and dumped them.

This morning he noticed the crows where not hollowing , he figures they were what eat them and they are probably  sitting near a creek !!!!

Maybe they want come back!!!

Next month we will carry our wheel-chair quilts to the nursing home, This is one of mine , just need the binding sewed down.

This is my second one!
I need to put together one more top to have three , which is what I told our group I would make.
 I have made 10 that are not for veterans and going to make one more to make three for the Veterans that are in that nursing home.

Vickie has already talked to the lady that works there. And she said 11 veterans! But other's in our group are making them to.

Maybe next month I can show us handing them out but we may not , Covid is still so strong that a nursing home in the next town  is closed from Covid 19

Prays and hugs

Babs


3 comments:

Anne Kirby said...

Hope the crows stay away now!! :)

Chatty Crone said...

I guess you want the cows to stay away!

Angie said...

๐Ÿงต๐Ÿชก๐Ÿงต Your wheelchair quilts are beautiful! They will be loved for sure.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™ You are a blessing to the folks who receive your pretty quilts. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ