here

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

"Rainbow Six"

Hi friends!

Where our quilt club meets they have a library of books donated by people that live there.

I brought this one home and have just yesterday finished, reading ever spare moment since last Thursday.

I though Sis had bought every one of his but this came out in 96 and I think Sis was still working then and she didn't live here.
 John Clark ex marine is over two squads of hand picked people to fight terrorism any where it strikes and for some reason terrorism is happening every couple pf weeks Some body wants to see how they work and then plan a attack using different tactics.

I really enjoyed this, there is several different story lines!. All interesting!

Hugs

Babs

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

My husband loves Tom Clancy.